1ml 2ml 5ml Veterinary continuous syringe animals chicken pig sheep cow anti-epidemic injection needle chickens vaccine syringe 3″ injector tube
How to choose the syringe that suits your animal?
Dear, you can quickly select the syringe according to the dose you injected:
1. A single injection of 0.05-1 ml, select 1 ml syringe.
2. A single injection of 0.1- 2 ml, select 2ml syringe.
3. A single injection of 0.2- 5ml, select 5ml syringe.
The closer the injection dose is to the maximum scale dose, the more precise the injection.
Features of the syringe
1.High quality plastic raw materials, non – toxic and harmless.
2.Unique locking function.
3.3, 000 times of repeated use, no technical barriers.
4.Export quality, the technical indicators of products more precise.
Directions for use
1. Fill the sink or tub with soapy water (warm water).
2. Turn the knob to separate the syringe tube from the handle and soak both in soapy water.
3. Soak for 5-6 minutes.
4. Remove the syringe tube and handle, reassemble them and restore them to their original state.
5. The syringe inlet is immersed in water, and the water is pumped several times.
6. Empty the sink or tub of soapy water, wash it off, and refill it with clean water.
7. Immerse the inlet of the syringe in clean water, repeatedly flush the residue with water until it is clean, and then cool dry for reuse.
8. After use for a period of time, if the piston is stiff, turn the knob, remove the injection tube, and smear the piston ring with olive oil or edible oil for lubrication. After the use of live vaccine, syringes should be disinfected, and non-irritating and non-corrosive chemical disinfectant can be used before cleaning to soak and disinfect, and then clean.