Are you looking for a traceless Leather Repair Gel? This Advanced Leather Repair Gel is worth having! This Advanced Leather Repair Gel is adaptable to any leather surface and color. The gel offers a more vibrant tint and a clean finish. Once dried, you can’t tell the difference!
One of the best leather repair kit & vinyl repair kits in the market that will help you touch up, fix, repair your leather & vinyl goods. Cover marks & make your leather like-new condition again!
- 1 TUBE = Alterations, slight wear on a small area
- 4 TUBES (RECOMMENDED) = Armchair, car seat, damaged in several moderately large areas
- 10 TUBES = Sofas or complete car upholstery rather very damaged
- Use the color that most closely matches the color of the part to be repaired. BELINO-CUIR liquid leather for repair is a repair product and not a dye. It may therefore be necessary to use a paint or stain for leather and vinyl for an optimal rendering.
- If you cannot find a matching color for your leather or vinyl, use the color NEUTRAL. The NEUTRAL color contains a white tint for the repair to be perfect. It may therefore be necessary to use a paint for leather and vinyl for an optimal rendering.
- You will find our range of leather paints here: our BELINO leather and vinyl paints
- For large tears or cracks, we recommend that you repeat step 2 and 3 several times for optimal results.
- If you wish to re-color your leather after this repair, we recommend that you lightly level the repair area using 2000 grit sandpaper before applying the color.
- 20ml tube. Surface re-coloring after application may be necessary to unify the restoration of your surfaces.
- Clean and degrease the surface to be repaired
- Apply the liquid leather with a spatula, spreading it evenly
- Wait for the surface to dry or use a hairdryer
- The repair is complete!