The Anti-ultraviolet Sunscreen Heat Insulation Camping Shelter Tent Canopy is a multi-functional piece of camping equipment. This tarp is enormous in comparison to other outdoor tarps. Under the tarp, you may sleep up to 7 people and use it as a portable shelter. The majority of tarps are just flat rectangles. It may be pitched in a variety of ways, making it a very adaptable shelter. Large enough to cover most campsites or yards’ dining and lounging areas!
Trees, forest poles, substantial structures, tarp poles, and even our Ridgeline Inner Tent are among the pitch alternatives.
Anti-ultraviolet Sunscreen Heat Insulation Camping Shelter Tent Canopy
- Rain or shade covers for dining in the campsite with a 16-foot tent canopy
- Use the extra rainfly to cover the tent and still have an awning shelter.
- For further shade, it’s reversible with a UV-reducing covering.
- Guyline storage with cord pockets
- Reflective cord and tensioners are already installed.
- Catenary-cut for quick setup in a variety of configurations
- Dual anchor points and main ridgeline aluminum grommet for enhanced strength and stability.
This tarp has a special kind of cut known as a catenary cut, which is used commonly in architecture and engineering. Pros will use catenary-cut tarps because it makes drum-tight pitches possible, sheds water more effectively, and uses less fabric (and is therefore lighter). It is ideal for backcountry camping with groups when the forecast calls for rain.
Just simply set the tarp up over a communal area and cook your dinner out of the storm, or even use it as an extra rainfly to protect several tents from heavy rain. Once it is set up and your group is out of the rain, everyone will be thankful you carried the tarp in your backpack. A great way to make new friends!
LARGE CAMP TARP SPECS
- Weather: 3.5 Season (Winter tested)
- Tarp: 3.18 lbs (51 ounces)
- Includes: 10 Stakes, cord, and tensioners
- Does Not Include: Tarp Poles (Use 231x, 232x or 197x)
- Large Tarp Space: 16.4′ x 16.4′ dimensions
- Tie-out Points: 2 x Double Ridgeline + 4 x Corners + 2 Outside Walls = 8 Total
- Guyline Cord: Two 8mm ridgeline cords x 2 | 3mm corner points
- Tarp Packed Size: 16″ x 4.5″ x 4.5″ (including cord, stakes and no poles)
- Tarp Fabric: Waterproof 68D Polyester PU at 1500mm | Silver UV Reducing Coating (Chrome)
- Available Colors: Dirt Brown, Green, Black, Coffee, White, and Purple Tarp (All with Chrome Underside)
- Built-In: Rope pockets for each guyline storage
Uses of Tarp
- Wilderness Backpacking
- Campground Camping
- Backcountry Hunting
- Bike Touring
- Horse and Stock Packing
- Yard at Home