This Aquarium DIY CO2 Generator System Kit is great! This CO2 generator is important for providing a true environment for plants to develop in aquariums since it plays an important part in the photosynthesis of aquatic plants.
To supply your aquarium plants with an abundant CO2 environment for optimal development, this CO2 generator is simple to use and built for low-cost planted tank use.
This CO2 Generator System Kit features a pressure gauge for pressure display, gas adjusting function, and simple pressure relief, making it simple to use, safe, and convenient! Once started, there will be a steady supply of gas!
- Name: DIY CO2 generator system+solenoid+bubble counter & check valve
- Main material: Aluminum Alloy
- Main color: Silver
- Package: A / B / C / D / E
- According to the sales picture, choose the package you need to buy!
- Made of aluminum alloy + stainless steel. It is strong, durable, and efficient.
- Well-sealed caps and pipes, leak-proof, non-deformed, never loose.
- Professional pressure gauge for pressure watch.
- Cheap, simple to create pure CO2 constantly by chemical reactions.
- Solenoid valve: To control the on and off of the CO2 generator system
using a timer(not included).
- Bubble counter with a check valve: Flow-rate of CO2 gas indication device and prevent water flow back into the bottle.
- Equipped with a safety valve, the pressure is greater than 4kg pressure will relieve automatically, carbonated beverage bottle pressure is 8kg, safety is ensured.
- The safety valve supports manual pressure relief. When the pressure is below 4kg, it can be manually relieved by pull the ring of the safety valve. It is very safe.