A retractable clothesline is the best gadget to use to hang your clothes after washing them. Simply mount the box and then pull the line outward so you can stick it across the room. The advantage of this type of clothesline is that it will not ruin your home’s aesthetic and will actually make it look very pleasing on the eye. Other types of clotheslines such as straw ropes and wires can be very messy to look at. This item is ideal for small spaces like apartments and dorms when you need to hang clothes indoors instead.
- This clothesline is great for both indoor and outdoor use. Laundry is most often hung outside to air-dry. But it is not always possible, especially during rainy and snowy weather. What’s great about it is that it can carry extra weight as well. There are 2 ways you can install it; through drilling or screwing. If you live in a place with unpredictable weather, it’s best to get one for outdoors and another for indoors.
- Another great thing about it is that the line itself is stainless. The problem with rope lines is that they tend to get brittle over time and can’t withstand heavy loads. This retractable line can bear up to a 44lb load. Also, regular wires and strings are not suitable as a clothesline. Those can rust and you don’t want to stain your clothes with rust right? This stainless line is heat-resistant so you don’t have to worry about that.
- Easy to store: Although it’s big when expanded, you can easily store this clothes line in any corner, closet, or laundry room
- Durable and rustproof: Comes with a retractable bold stainless string, which prevents it from getting rust or corrosive damage
- Invisible: You will hardly notice it when it is not in use, and looks very decorative when in use
- Retractable: Fully adjustable in length and perfect for space saving and storage