Want to catch more fishes?
Want extra long cast and balanced action?
Get this Tungsten Magnetic Weight Transfer Jerkbait which gives you an extra long cast! Furthermore, this Jarkbait twitches like a real wounded fish in the water! No fish can resist this lure!
How Does Tungsten Magnetic Jerkbait Work?
As can be seen on picture below, on bronze-bored shaft set through the center of chamber is placed tungsten weight with attached magnet. At the end of chamber or at lure tail manufacturer set rubber cushion while at the other side steel plate is installed. Steel plate constantly pull’s up magnet or in this case, whole main tungsten weight. At normal retrieving tungsten weight with magnet is attached to steel plate because there is not enough force to separate it.
A tungsten weight with magnet is placed on a metal line. The steel plate attracts the magnet and locks it in position. When there is enough force, it will detach from steel plate to change the equilibrium of weight.
When we cast, we produce force enough to detach magnet from plate which then moves to the tail that provides us significantly better and longer casts. Similar situation happens when we twitch the jerkbait. The twitching motion forces tungsten weight to change position repeatedly in a short time to give a more realistic jerk and twitch motion.
- Edge finishing and precision debarring process reduces the lures rough mated area to smooth surface.
- To test the integrity of the adhesion, lures are immersed into hot water exceeding 70 degrees for around 20 seconds.
- Painting is accomplished manually, one step, one layer at a time.
- Nothing is missed - even eyes are three-dimensional and carry multiple color bleeds.
- The detailed eyes are attached by hand after an approved quality control inspection of the lure body.
- After an additional quality control inspection has been completed, a measured clear coat is added to protect the integrity of the paint.
Lure Type: Magnet minnow
Lure Weight: 8.5g / 0.3oz
Lure Length: 80mm / 3.15"